Club Registration is available through the Holden Torana Club for Historic Vehicles being Toranas, Holdens and any other vehicles that meet the requirements of the scheme.
To be eligible for scheme entry you must be a current financial member of the Holden Torana Club, you must only operate the vehicle on our roads in accordance with the Scheme’s conditions for use of the vehicle and your vehicle must meet the following criteria: (Taken from the Club Registration code of practice dated 1 July 2017)
Holden Torana Club – Club Registration Process:
- Follow the link below to the State Goverment’s Conditional Registration page. Download and read the latest Club Registration – Code of Practice to ensure you are fully aware of all aspects of the scheme and that your vehicle is eligible.
- If you are interested in obtaining club registration of your vehicle through the Holden Torana Club, you must join up to become a club member.
- Get in touch with the club to let us know you would like to obtain club registration so we can ensure one of our Authorised Persons is available at the meeting, run or event that is suitable to go through the process.
- Our Authorised Person will go through the application with you. Please ensure you bring your drivers licence, registration certificate, current HTC membership card, photos of the vehicle (front, side & engine bay) and the HTC Club Registration fee (please check with us to confirm the fee prior to application).
- If you have all of the above and the vehicle is suitable for scheme entry a MR334 form will be completed and a Club Registration log book will be issued.
- Please attend a Service SA location at your convenience to lodge the MR334 form and pay the applicable registration fees.
- Contact your vehicle insurer and inform them that the vehicle is on club registration. Vehicle insurance is often cheaper for vehicles on club registration as they can only be driven on the road for 90 days in the year.
**Please ensure you have read and understand all requirements of club registration**